Friday, February 28, 2003

Well I thank you all for your diligent prayers, and I can say yes they are being answered. I have never been faced with communicating with so many people about so many things in one week. It has been crazy.
First of all I want to apologize for not blogging lately. There is one reason for this, I needed to talk about my feelings, not imply them on some webpage that I know (he) reads. I didn't feel it was right anymore to just log-on to someone’s page and read how they are doing and what problems they have. I felt that if I respect and trust this person enough then I should be able to say it too there face. Personally I was getting a little weirded about by having communication based on whether I blogged that day. So as for my Great piece of mind today I say; If there is someone you need to talk to about something resist blogging it and tell them in person, they may appreciate it coming from you, and who knows it may even dramatically change they way you think about them!!! ;)

I am going to miss you all and you especially (mhm you know who you are) as I am in Michigan with chorale this week, please be praying for safe travels! Love you all
And Car.. You are coming super soon!!!! YEAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home