Sunday, January 26, 2003

Ladies and Gentlemen Thank you for choosing 'Your Own Free Will Express', today you will get to decide how fast the ride goes and if you want to lower your safety bar. We do however ask you for your own safety that you pray before entering. Sometimes these rides have disastrous outcomes... keep your hands and feet in at all times if you want... have a nice trip!!!

This is a Blog moment... What do you do when someone you care about hurts you without necessarily meaning to? How can you express to that person that you are hurting without it being a guilt trip? Why do things happen....? Sometimes I wish I could be a hobbit, this is no joke my friends. If I were to specifically disconnect myself and focus solely on God and schoolwork, you would think that life would be great. This may work for some and oh sometimes (such as now) I wish they would work for me. What is the point of social interaction if half of the time you are you are flying through the air on an emotional roller coaster... and at the beginning you forgot to lower the safety bar... so as you are in mid-air about to drop down the biggest, most steepest incline ever.. You think...."WHOA...The last time I was in this situation I promised myself to lower the safety bar, and guard my heart... what have I done..." you then close your eyes pray to God to handle the situation once again… and slowly drop.. awaiting what is going to be at the bottom....trusting only on God to strap you in and keep you safe.....

Point: Life can, and is a roller coaster, and most of us jump on not thinking it through....so ask yourself today and someone you care about did you put your safety bar down before you got in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home