Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Alright so we are back at school, this is cool! Started the day off right with a balanced breakfast! Yup now I feel great!
The trip back on Sunday (12th) with Tina a rummy was awesome! we had some laughs, it is good to be back! God provides that is what I learned over the break, and prayer is powerful! AMEN... I love you all my friends and am praying for you as well!
People seem different this semester though, especially a certain someone, it is odd how things like this happen. I am told that they happed a lot especially being at Bethany and all.. So I am just going to have to bite the bullet and suck back the tears, sometimes things are not meant to be. Jetchick tells me not to worry but, when one thing is said and another is acted.. well I am sure we all know the saying 'Actions speak louder then words'.. I think we get the point, or at least I do that is! I found out also that I am doing a student ministry with an ex-boyfriend whom which contact in these past few months has been void. He is joining my team, and I am the only on that did not know?? Is that fair, and why my team? Argh, God is going to have to give me a lot of strength to do this. I am to go to Tim's tonight with that certain somone, a Billings that is... ohh I hope this goes well.. I will update you when I return! It is almost time to go... so if you are reading this unfinished... please pray....Ryan I saw an interesting part of my case develop tonight when I have not yet gone to Timmy's and did a stupid thing and walked away... yea I need to be kicked later for that, but I got super angry... why did people do things!! AHHHH life is all crazy....Youth was good, different it is going to take a lot of patients and adjusting to the new member, I made him eat a container of relish for initiation, and that my friends felt great! Well I am awaiting a call cause Mr.Billings is not around there is still 2 1/2 hours till cerfew, so he still has time. Although if he forgets, not only will I be hurt but I will have passed up the oppertunity to go to the Forbes's house to hang out... ahhh why is my brain so complicated, I know what I want to do why can't I just do it.
Words of the Day WE THINK WAY TO MUCH! AS the night progressed.. I did find that person I was seekin earlier that I could not find.. it was quite an interesting site when did find him... made me think a moment... bite my thoughts and progress on to have a super night in the lower cafe playing cards! We talked a bit not necessarily about any of those pressing issues...However, he did write me an e-mail tonight for tomorrow saying good morning... and we did establish that we are going to start praying together again cause it is something that is greatly missed on my part! Well I think I have thought evough for 7 people today and I must end my first official entry of Jan 22, 2003! Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home