Saturday, January 25, 2003

There are a lot of things in life I wish I knew how to do or do with talent... paint... dance...communicate.... Academics... skating.. Devotions... boxing.... Skiing... only to name a few. My prayer for this year it to learn my Spiritual gift, and be able to apply it to life.. Possibly to help others.. But first I need to discover fully what my gift is! Please pray.
I went to Poley Mountain (hill) today with Jetchick and we skied a hardcore 4 hours, although most of that is spent on a pointless ride on a never-ending ride up the only chair lift. I have to give Sussex credit though, for a place this size Poley does quite well. I am proud to announce that I only took one fall, and I like to call it "I just got tired and decided to sit" oppose to a fall, lol (gol) To sum it all up I had a great day on the hill! God answered one unspoken prayer this week, which has given me a great peace with things, Amen.
(New Random thought) What do you do when someone you know acts completely out of character, so much that in some ways it hurts you... how do you respond when they want to talk.... or how do you pick things up where you left off? These are some of the daily challenges that can be faced in the "Life and Times of Kate..." I have actually come up with a way to deal with them, not really knowing how to explain this well I am going to give it a shot... I come up with a daily theme, yep something that I try to consistently do through out a 24hr period; today was kindness, yesterday optimism, and the day before eye contact with people... It may sound extremely odd, but it actually helps to 'not sweat the small stuff' in life! Sheesh if I had of known that things could be a little easier in life with a daily theme... I would have started this 18 years ago and saved a lot of pointless days spent worrying...That is my insight for today, feel free to contact me if you have any more solutions on how to let things go... Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home