Friday, January 24, 2003

Hey Everyone, Good Morning, Evening (whichever to all) It is again finally Friday.. week two of the second semester of school is completed. That it has been quite an eventful two weeks at that, lots of memories lots of fun, just can't wait to see how this all pans out!! Yea we can all sense the excitement! Today's day was full of classes, well not just that but meetings too, it was a Crazy day full of ups and downs and surprises of all sorts! Whoa God has let me in on some exciting new adventures and then there are the continuing hardships to work through. Acts 20:22-24 an amazing piece of Scripture, lets me know that the Holy Spirit is always guiding me, but even though I am following God's will for my life, I am always going to face Prision and hardships where ever I go. Always look to the Lord! I went Bowling with some of my great friends, some which I believe are going to be life long ones. I guess since this is my site I can boast a bit, I surprised myself with how well I did (sometimes, when Gutter ball was not being yelled) Jetchick did not do that bad, Ryan well he is from Seattle and this with the little balls is a weee bit weird for him.... Billings stole the light off the top with playing well his first game... Tonight I had a chance to also help someone by lending a shoulder to cry on, or just talk too. Youth went well also, I will get used to Brent being there, I believe it happened for a reason, and I just need to ask the Lord's Strength to help things go smoothly. Oh I need to add another thing... I love my roommate, and I can't wait until Carly gets here!! Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home