Thursday, January 23, 2003

So whoa I am posting a new one.. the second ever that is.. Ryan thanks for getting me hooked.. well I am not addicted to it yet, but we will see as time passes.It's scary to think who could be reading this, and if I should be cautious about what I say.Well it is all going to come out sometime.. so why not here.. I found out tonight it is not hard to find these things on the net, especially if you have a special search engine! I am not going to post things as much as I did before, I think I am a bit crazy for doing so I may add. but hey we are all entitled to a little insanity ... right?.. ok I need to go do some deep devotions before I open my mouth anymore... So until next time... I have nothing more to say.. except, we love ya too Ryan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home