Tuesday, January 28, 2003

There is something that I have been hogging to myself, which I feel should be shared with others.... I received this from a great friend of mine back in highschool when I was going through some "boy" issues you could say. Ever since then God has pulled me back to this same poem to read and meditate on before encountering any type of relationship. It is something that I have used to minister with to others throughout my walk with the Lord, it is also something that I usually only share with those that are close to me. God has made it abundantly apparent to me this semester that I should share this poem with you. May God bless you and read every word carefully!

Trust in Me
Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another; to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But to the Christian God says; "No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by me, to have an intense, personal, and unique relationship with me alone . . . discovering only in me is your satisfaction to be found. Only then will you be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. For you will never be united with another until with me - exclusively to anyone or anything else. So I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow me to bring it to you. You just keep watching me, expecting me to do the Greatest of things! Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I Am! Keep listening and learning the things I tell you. You just wait . . .that's all; don't be anxious, don't worry. Don't look around at the things you want - you just keep looking up and away to me, or you'll miss what I want to show you. When you're ready. I will give you a love far more wonderful than any you could ever dream of. I am working even at this very moment to have you both ready at the same time - until you both are satisfied with me and the life I have prepared for you - only then will you be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me, and thus . . Perfect Love. And dear one, I want you to have the most wonderful love. I want to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with me and enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love that I offer you.” Believe it and be satisfied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home