Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Reasons for not blogging frequently....

1. 43 chapter summaries on Church History
2. A sermon to write
3. 1000 word paper to write on a Church Father
4. My birthday to celebrate (hmm with no time to do that)
5. 3000 paper to write on something unknown yet
6. DivorceCare for Kids to lead every week
7. 700 pgs collateral reading to report on
8. Worship team practises every week
9. Young Adults to run every week
10. Internship Starks work daily
All to do in the next 21 days.... this is worse then having three midterms in one day and going to classes in the same week.

3 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Xaven said...

21 days to do all that... Sounds like you have time in there for about 37 and a 1/2 seconds of sleep, time for some saltines of Cheese-its on the fly and in need of a WHOLE lot of coffee, stimulants, and Aderal to help you focus...

Katie, I hope to see you on the other end of this without a facial tick... do what you need to do.....

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger His Beloved said...

You can do it!! I have faith in you!! :) Just like the little engine that could "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think, when it's all over, you come to visit me and Lor again! Talk about inspiration to keep going!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home