Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Adventures Home......part three of three



















I am going to miss you Lor!

Monday (Heading home)

It was an early morning… but I have been tired ever since last Monday. I went to the Church with Scott and Lor to see Seth, Rob, and Brent. And say goodbye’s I was only there for about 40 minutes until this beep beep came one and a lady’s voice announced a staff meeting was about to start. Well you would have though grandma’s cookies had just come out of the oven they way those four dashed up stairs to the meeting. I laughed, and poked a little fun at them. I didn’t cry upon leaving, yeah! Amy took me to the airport where I arrived 10 minutes before my flight left. Good thing I was in a room terminal (if only they could al be like that) the lady at the counter kind of scolded me but I still made it. On to the tin box to be a popcorn kernel I went. Goodness it was a little better then last but still very shaky. The people were not as friendly. The lady at the PI security lost my passport… it went through the x-ray thingy and got stuck. I asked everyone in the 12 seated room if they saw it… it was crazy I was like ok I need this… and I am not leaving unless we find it. It was found or else I would not be very happy right now. The lady was funny and I never outwardly got mad or disgruntled. I arrived in Boston at 11:30 am to wait for my 4:45 fight to Toronto. So what to do in Boston for that amount of time…..hmmmmhmmm…..I first of all had to do the find my bag thing again. Funny thing… I was looking for where the rest of the 11 people on the flight were collecting their bags… well they weren’t…. my little bag was the only one sitting way far back in the last baggage area. I was like ohh poor bag. (Yes I kind of really said that in my head. But lets remember I am super tired right now) I collected my things and then this time being more knowledgeable about the shuttle I was on a hunt. First I looked for a sign for terminal (the one I was in and the one I needed) nothing… ya know something funny… people are not that helpful and yet they don’t sign things so it is as if they want you to ask but then you do and they don’t help, goodness) So I had to ask the same question to the same guy three times because I could not no matter how hard I tried to find the bus stop I couldn’t. I did feel like a dork, annoying tourist asking but I had to. I got over to the furthest terminal away taking something that was like a city bus … and my one bag was like 70 Lbs (which is not easy to lift, I looked retarded trying to). I found where I needed to go after that and walked with confidence instead of a blank dumbfounded I am lost glaze! I checked in at 12:40 for my flight at 4:45 pm… so I had some waiting where it beings me now. Sitting here at a Starbuck place thingy Writing. Lor was right they do have wireless here but you have to pay for it. While waiting for my flight I did some shopping, and bought a Harvard hat, I really enjoy it, and I bought some things for my sisters. Note I bought 17 packages of gum that you can’t get in Canada! I love Orbit Gum! I ate pizza for lunch/dinner. And Then while waiting I ended up talking to a Harvard Grad who was super nice. He was a lawyer and works in Victoria BC, anyways it was pretty cool and he liked my hat! The flight was delayed (not I am now writing while on rout to Toronto in the plane) I am is a sweet seat that has no seat in front of me because it is the emergency exit… so I have Lots of leg room… Lor bet you’re envious… lol… I think I am going to sign out now… Hopefully Customs is not too painfully long. And I pray I am not randomly selected by the airline to have extra search done again. Sheesh I dislike those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home