Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Rachel Wilson

I had the most wonderful privilege of being in Rachel's wedding this past weekend. I had the time of my life, and also made some of the best memories with close friends! It was an amazingly beautiful wedding set in the Irving’s garden in Rothsay NB. Spending the weekend with everyone was very renewing and refreshing and made me realize how much I miss all your guys. Although I am extremely tired from everything I was so blessed to be apart of it all.
Lor Robert and I are even planning a trip to Europe after graduation...and I don't just mean it is talk... we are actually going to go....provided we have money....any ways... I have to get back to writing journals for internship. I hope you enjoy the pictures I will have some more posted next week! Love you all.

My verse of the month!!

"If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

John 7:37-38

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Judy said...

those were beautiful pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home