Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Adventures at the Rhyno's....post two of three














At the Rhyno’s (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

AMAZING. I seriously forgot how stinking much I love that family until I got there. The three kids have gotten so huge. I will be posting pictures for sure. Check out Lor, and Robert blog for pictures too. Scott and Elizabeth went to NC for a spiritual cleansing conference, which was/sounded amazing. Lor had the kids all weekend. So we became little mommies! Elizabeth is seriously Super Mom. I can testify that by Sunday night when they arrived home we were dead. Robert spent the whole weekend there too minus sleeping. It was great to see everyone; I really wanted to stay longer. I will let the photos do the talking now!

Saturday night at PIWC

I absolutely love Rick Kavaughs preaching. The Saturday night service was a couple hours long and amazing. Rick spoke on the root of pride and then humility. The Spirit of the Lord was so present throughout the whole service! Brent and his band June did the worship and definitely were in the leading of the Lord the whole time. I am very happy to see the Growth in the Lord in each one of those guys!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jo said...

kate.
i wish i had gotten to know you more when i had the chance. glad you enjoyed your trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home