Saturday, May 07, 2005

By the request of many poeple (ie Ange and others) I am going to update this blog! Lets update things: This summer I am heading out on my intership at Barrie Free Methodist Church... this means I will not be back at Bethany in the fall, but I will be there in January. Right now I am taking time to spend with Jon and his family at his house since I will not be back for 6 months. There is not much more I can think of at this point but I am sure I will continue blogging this summer lots so I can keep everyone informed on what is happening!! Thank you everyone for pestering me to update, sorry if this is not to satisfying but it is all I got for now.
Chow,
Kate

1 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Yay! Kate blogged! Everybody- mark this one on your calendar to celebrate! This is a historic event!!! I'm so proud of you. Isn't it freeing? :-) Glad you enjoyed the moose.
It's good to be back. We miss our eastern friends. Morgan says hi back to Jon. I'll be checking in on you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home