Friday, June 25, 2004

Ok so I have done a lot of work since the last time I typed in here and I have done a lot Wednesday was busy busy busy.... SO I am finished my Seminar work.... one day early!!!! so I am going to e-mail it to him tonight!!!! YAY... umm Wednesday I didn't do much... oh wait I didI golfed 18 holes with Dad, Grandpa, and Ryan and I shot a 134 or a par 72... it is better then last time... so a least there is inprovement!!1 Then I went to College and Careers that night and it was crazy my allergies made me feel like death although something was keeping me from dying.... Any ways I will have to tell you about it in person but it was a crazy fun night. and I sent you another letter today and I am patiently waiting for yours to come to me!! Same with my e-bay stuff I am beginning to think I got jipped and it was like $50 Canadian... crappy... i could have used that money and bought the item new for an extra $10 and had it by now... no shipping... sheesh.... well I am going to go have some tea and think in one week time Jon my honey will be here and I am so excited!!! like this :D but bigger I can't wait I miss him so much !!!
I love you Jon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home