Saturday, June 19, 2004

SO today June 18th 2004... let me see... when did it start... oh I remember.... at about 8am this morning. I was going in to town with mom to Wade and Di's to help paint and maybe catch some rays... but the sun was not out. Wayne showed up there jsut before us cause we picked up Jenna at 9:30 from her Exam and then we went to the mall to do erins. then off to paint!! I worked at 3 so I took the car and then mom stole the car fromt he parking lot...lol... after that I worked my butt off at work... made $21 in tips. Crazy things though today there was this drunk guy and yea he had to be taken away and it was the first time I had ever seen that happen before. I really really really want Jon to call soon so I can get thing straight about when and if he can come. what else... I cut my finger. We are having a Garage sale tomorrow at Wade and Di's and I work at 4pm and there is 4 tournaments so I am going to be there pretty late cleaning.. Oh at work there was a flood in the mens bathroom and I had to clean it up!! Grose. DIrty Dirty golf men... they left the urinal running and over flowing it went... Crazy people... it was quite the mess too... wasn't very happy. Umm I missmy boy very much and I think of him often and always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home