Friday, June 18, 2004

Ok so today was an alright average day. I didn't do much... I got up... umm went to Orillia and did erins with my mom then went to Visit Grandpa who is in the hospital. then went to work... from 3- 9:30... work was ok it is always just ok my German boss it a freak and never nice so sometimes she is hard to get along with. I love the people I work with though... Jon comes in 15 days that is if I can get a hold of him.. I just sent him a letter today to his second came and hopefully he gets it. I love him so much I can't wait to hug him!!!! umm I got off the days I needed too although I work some in the morning when he will be here but that is alright and we are driving to get him on the 4th of July!!! I am so excited I can't hide it!!!! I am waiting still for my e-bay thing to get here it has been forever... coming... I want it... it is a piece so I can scrapbook. Sheesh people. Anywyas I am out for tonight and that was my day... fixing up the room a bit.. put some new pics up on the walls. makeing it homier looking. Tomorrow I am going to go tanning by the pool at Dianes and then help then paint the basement. then work at 4. so we'll see. Talk to you then...oh and I talked to Diana DAvis tongiht... she is not doing to good with the Brent thing.. so I am praying for her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home