Saturday, June 19, 2004

A CRAZY DAY!!!!
well it is twelve hours later since when I arose out of bed.... and oh have I ever had a day. I went to work where I said before there were 4 tournaments today. YEAH The worst part about it was for the most part 7 people were working... which means no tips... and then 4 people were off at 9 and the tournament hadn't finished so 3 of us had to close... it was insane messy and every thing had to be done from 45 place setting washed, vaccuum upstairs and down, bathrooms, bar cleaned, inventory, table cloths, kitchen, grill, and restalking, and then washing the floor. IT TOOK SO LONG... I even fell down the stairs with the vaccuum and brused my knee and my back is like so sore stiff to move. BAH BAH and I made and extra $10 that was all the tips I got... what a crazy day. At least I have tomorrow off cause I don't think I want to go back in... ever again... BAH Bah. Jon honey if you get this can you please call soon soon soon soon cause 1 I want to talk to you honey I miss you. and 2 i need to talk to you about when you come... SO PLEASE CALL ME I LOVE YOU and i really need a back rub :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home