Monday, June 21, 2004

Ok so lastnight things did get brighter and I don't seriously hate my family... but after Jon Called Nicole called and invited me out to the Ball hocky game... out church has a team then after that.. oh our team won 5-1... every one seemed to go home cause the game didn't start till 10pm... I hung out at Dan's with Nicole and Erik before... oh yea and I got some fluffy Stuff (cotton candy) and a french Vanillis Capachino they were relly good.... and then throughout the game Nivole and I were wired on sugar and it was fun!!! then Nicole and I went back to Berts house to chill on his back deck and watch the stars and just chat about life... Bert is like that all about the philosophical conversations .. and he really wanted to jam on his guitar with someone and I mentioned you (Jon) because you can sing really really well and you play wonderfully that if you were here you could... andways I talked about you tones and everyone can't wait to meet you again... they are all like I really want to meet Jon again he sounds really cool but I didn't get a chance to really talk with him last time.... Anyways .... So right after dinner I left to go meet the gang... instead of doing my seminar work.I came home about 1am and then I slept until 11:30am it was wonderful. I have to clean my room then vaccuum and then I am off to work for the day... although when I get home I plan on starting my seminar work and finishing one of the assignments. If you get this my week plan is.... Monday work 2-11... Tuesday 3-11... Wednesday golf with dad thenb Seminar work then College and Careers at 6...thursday work 12- 9, all seminar work done and sent away... firday work 9- 5.. and I am going into town to meet Nicole, and Sat work 7-3 then I am gone out this night because it is Nat's birthday then there is one week until I pick you up... and when I get my new schedual I will post it for you. I love you honey and now I am going to go do my chores and dry my hair. I love you so much I can't wait to see you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home