Monday, June 21, 2004

Hello Hello!!! I am home from work and about to start and essay on how to stay revelant with teens and I am going to finish it tonight. SO I did my chores I cleaned my room and I was putting up this pink vase I have and love that I have been waiting a year to hang... fell and shattered.. cutting my hand and I was angry... but I cleaned it up and said oh well... i can't even get another one cause I got it at a craft sale and it was worth $20.... which can be seen as alot. I went to work... slaved away to rich snobs at a golf course... got my new sched... not to sure if I like it... i am going to pick Jon up on the July 3rd really late in the evening like at 9:30 or someting... I dunno for sure yet though. i can't wait 11 days until I get to see my boy :D i must go to do that work now. I love my honey! Type to you tomorrow! MUAH xoxoxoxoxo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home