Saturday, April 08, 2006

Natasha's Exquisite Recital

Last night I, as well as many others, had the privilege of attending Natasha Erskine’s senior recital. It was AMAZING. Many people traveled from afar to see her sing, Laura Mitchell, the Rhyno’s, the Brewers, and Plazier are just to name a few. After the performance was over some of us were able to capture some moments on film.

Left to Right: Josh Carter, Amy Smith, Laura Mitchell, Myself, Chris Massie

Left to Right: Sara Weidmeirer, Missy Mobray,
Natasha Erskine, Amy Smith, Myself, Tina Becker

Those are just a few fun ones from the night (off of Amy's camera)
once I have my pictures back I will post more!

What is happening in my life in the next three weeks:
  1. Thursday I fly home for Easter! Woohoo Family Time
  2. I come back on the Monday.... booooo
  3. Exams start on the 20th through to the 24th
  4. My family (13 of them) are coming to see me Graduate
  5. Graduation is April 28th (banquet) and 29th (Walk)
  6. I have a seminar (Ezekiel)... which reminds me I need to do my pre-course work
  7. Lastly well It then will be summer, to which I will be in Ontario

5 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Uh... you left Laura's name out of the first pic's caption. Nice photos though.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Robin said...

PS -- OH man, Ezekiel's a great course; I took that as a seminar too. Who's teaching it this time?

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Chris Massie said...

I'm glad we all got to hang out. It was good.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger me said...

I took those photos…

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger His Beloved said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! what an awesome night!! i posted some of the same pics too, haha! then i came and saw you had the same idea! :) yay for friends and fun pictures! i love you!!!! and i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad we got to hang out! it was AWESOME! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home