Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Or... HAPPY FRIEND APPRECIATION DAY
Why be cynical on Valentines Day, just because you are single...that is not a good reason. God made today just like He made any other day. If anything use this day to appreciate all He has given to you… your Family, Friends, and if you have a significant other them too.
For myself I am going to make sure that all of my friends know that I love them, and am genuinely thankful that God has placed them in my life.

Choose optimism instead of pessimism

My Roommate and I are going out to dinner and then to a movie. I am very thankful for my Sara Milligan she has been such a blessing to me this year, and I enjoy spending time with her. Now if you are just sitting wallowing in pity scanning through blogs looking for another cynical person so bash this day, than I encourage you to take a different outlook and let someone know you appreciate them!


1 Peter 4:19 - "Trust yourself to the God who made you; for He will never fail you!"
That is just my verse for the day…

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Xaven said...

"...and if you are looking for a cynical outlook on the day, you can visit Damien's blog..."

Thanks for the good word Katie. No wallowing in self pity - actually having a decent afternoon and got a really encouraging phone call.

Happy Friend Day!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Lor & Josh said...

I LOVE THAT VERSE!

Happy v-day to you too friend, I am glad to see you are doing well. love and miss you and hope you had a great roommate date!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger t4stywh34t said...

as the Aussies say, "g'donya mate".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home