Thursday, March 02, 2006

HAPPY KATE DAY

Today I received a piece of mail that has been stressing me out waiting for these past three months.... It was the letter to which I would find out what I was really doing in the fall of 06...Well... I was accepted fully in to Asbury Theological Seminary for my Masters!!!!!!!! Shocked I immediately called my mom to tell her, I even teared up. When applying I was not 100% sure I would be accepted, parts of my just thought I was not smart enough...anyways I can definitely say that today I am proud of myself!


Well that is my little update; I head home this Saturday night for Spring Break... I hope to get a lot of work done or at least collateral reading, as well hang out and just relax in my most favorite place in the world, at home with my family!

Yay for me and Yay for being accepted!

8 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Congrats Kate! don't be a stranger when you get here. :)

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger matthew said...

hey congrats :)

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff friend...I think you officially win now in our little competition :)

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger t4stywh34t said...

good job. i have a few friends currently at asbury. you'll fit in nicely, methinks.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger His Beloved said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! That's super duper awesome!!!! I'm so happy for you! I love you roommate! :)

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Roomate! Congrats....incase i didn't already say it. i miss you already haha. I hope that you are having a good time at home, not that you' ve been there long. i hope your family is going well also. have fun!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger MacP said...

Way to go. You'll show them just how smart you are.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger me said...

cftbauxp
(no I did not get my boxes mixed up) Thats an added yay for Everwood being back on the air. Love you Kate.
Have fun staying smart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home