Friday, November 03, 2006

My on-line Social Representative says I should Post...

1)My wonderful Boyfriend posted about my last couple weeks in Ohio and Kentucky so head on over there to check it out.

2) With 2 feet of fresh snow just fallen on the ground... Horseshoe has finally deemed the golf course closed (took them long enough). Now I am working down below at the resort in sports sales until I go to Asbury, which I should hopefully be going to but don't know yet (stupid Ontario student loan crap).

3) With 2 feet of freshly packed fallen snow I want to note that you can't live north of Barrie and not have snow tires, you can't be a transport and travel up hills without snow tires, and you can't go over 50Km/hr. Or you'll end up stuck and in the ditch as I saw from 8am - 11am...a total of 35 cars in the ditch or transports blocking the Valley hill.

4) Last Sunday night our dog went out for his 1am poop... and snapped his metal rope and went after a skunk (and the skunk won). So since then lots of cleaning has been done, we are immune to the smell of skunk in the house now. It is going to take 4 weeks to totally remove it from the house... the dog has had more baths then I in a week.... Ever need remedies let me know.

5) I have a minimum napping requirement of 3 hours and I love it.

6) I am off to finish up chores and clean some more.

7) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY SMITH WHO IS 23 TODAY

8) The End.

5 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great post :D

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger His Beloved said...

thanks for the birthday greetings! :) 13 days til your birthday!!! love ya babe!!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger *Child of God said...

The only remedy I've known is tomato juice.
When I was small my family went on a trip and as my brother & I slept a skunk got into the back of the station wagon!
I've hated tomato juice/soup ever since.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger t4stywh34t said...

Wow, I really expected you to spell tires with a y. You Canucks are letting me down.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Kate! another thing we have in common: late november birthdays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home