Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Well I am now back at home in Ontario, this is where I will be for the next six months while I complete my Internship (at Barrie Free Methodist Church). I spent three weeks at Jon's house in Fredericton with him and his family. During this time we got to hang out (which was really fun), go to the movies (kicking and screaming was awesome, and Monster-in-law), see others and hang out with the Brewers, went to Paul and Nata’s wedding which was beautiful…pictures posted below, lastly I experienced a sleep over with Josh McCracken (he stayed at Jon's house after Paul’s wedding until Regroup). It was great fun spending time with the Billings, and I shed many many tears leaving, I will miss them. It is a funny story though because I was supposes to leave on the Monday (23) and the flights kept being full so I said like good-bye 5 times, and me being a crier I was emotionally exhausted by the time Saturday (28) came and I had to really leave. It actually turned out to be God planned because I ended up flying home with a friend (Jess Fewer) which made leaving Jon easier and the flight go by much faster. I am now at home and am going to go to IKEA tomorrow with my mom and then I start at the office at 9am in Wednesday! This was a surprise because I was supposed to start on the 6th... oh well. I am all settled in at home and got my wireless router hooked up after 3 hours of trying and calling the technical support 4 times... it was VERY frustrating to say the least. I need to be heading to bed now, but check back for internship updates and pictures!

5 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger b.rando said...

hope you have a good internship kate. see you this summer.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

Hey Kate! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I like your updated blog. The pics are cool and I am glad to hear that things are going well for you. Blessings on your internship and the future!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger matthew said...

Hey Kate. I never really knew you well...but I'm glad you had a great last few weeks and hope you have a swell internship!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Hi Kate! Nice blog! I love the pictures of you and Jon! When and where did you get them done? Hope everything is going great on the ol' internship! Love ya! I sure do you use alot of '!', don't I?!

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should update more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home